...as in the imperative (i.e. you, youth, progress). This blog is updated by politically active young people. Issues that will be discussed are those which concern young voters and are of concern to young voters.

Friday, June 16, 2006

E-Mail Correspondence with TeacherKen Posted on DailyKos

An e-mail correspondence that I had with fellow Webb volunteer and educational blogger TeacherKen has been posted on the popular leftist blog DailyKos.com. For those of you who do not know about TeacherKen, I suggest you check out his personal blog: http://teacherken.blogspot.com.

This is the correspondence that lead me to start this blog. I asked TeacherKen the questions that I am attempting to answer with my explorations in this blog. Though he is not a member of my demographic, TeacherKen is a high school teacher (one of the classes he teaches is AP US Government) and works with people my age on a daily basis.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/6/15/9831/07251

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home