...as in the imperative (i.e. you, youth, progress). This blog is updated by politically active young people. Issues that will be discussed are those which concern young voters and are of concern to young voters.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Quick Notes

Technical Difficulties:

Update: This site now appears to be fully viewable in Internet Explorer. Please tell me if this is not the case (by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post). If you see the sidebar (the MediaMatters bar, the archived posts, etc.) at the bottom of the page, please tell me. If the text is too small or too large, please tell me. Also include what browser you are using, "text size" (if applicable), and screen resolution. I would be very appreciative of any responses to this ongoing problem, if it is indeed still a problem.

Last night, I accidentally destroyed the whole template while messing around with the HTML. Rather than seeing this as the glass half empty, I decided to go with a new, more eyecatching template and redo the sidebar, graphics, etc. Tell me what you think by commenting below. Please do not be afraid to tell me what I should change.

Because of the new template, I am no longer having problems with Internet Explorer. This site should now be correctly viewable in all browsers. Please comment below if it isn't.

In case you are worried this might happen again, I have saved a copy of the template-HTML in Notepad.

Update: Still having technical difficulties. Trying to shrink text in the sidebar so it will actually fit in the sidebar.

New Author Coming Soon!:

...Stay tuned!

First Diary Post at DailyKos:

My diary is up at DailyKos! http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/6/23/165239/330

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home