...as in the imperative (i.e. you, youth, progress). This blog is updated by politically active young people. Issues that will be discussed are those which concern young voters and are of concern to young voters.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Webb Campaign Rolling Again!


Two days ago, I received a call by a senior Jim Webb for Senate volunteer asking me to clarify some answers I had hastily put down on a campaign volunteer form. It was encouraging, a week after the primary. We're on the move!

Today I recieved the following e-mail:

Parade and Show Your Support for Jim Webb!

When: July 4th

Where: Downtown Fairfax City

Meeting Place: Behind the Massey Building **

Time: 6 am to help with the float and balloons


Time: 10 am to join the parade

We need lots of volunteers to parade, cheer, wave flags, give out balloons, and in general have a really good time while showing your support for Jim Webb. We will march behind the Fairfax City Democratic Committee float. This is a fun activity for all ages, so bring family and friends and join in.

Please RSVP to: [Don’t want to post another person’s information on the internet, contact me at progressyouth.gmail.com]

** Detailed directions to parade site and float building site to follow



I encourage all of you to volunteer to defeat George Allen!

In case you have not heard of my involvement in the Webb campaign, check out my biography post


1 Comments:

Blogger progressyouth said...

Checking to see if this works after the HTML changes.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home