...as in the imperative (i.e. you, youth, progress). This blog is updated by politically active young people. Issues that will be discussed are those which concern young voters and are of concern to young voters.

Friday, June 16, 2006

What is Progress, Youth?

I hope that this blog will be useful to everyone who votes. The purpose of this blog is to achieve the following:

1. The presentation of opinions and information on issues that are of concern to young people and issues we should be more concerned about.

2. The presentation of opinions on present local, national, and global affairs in a way that offers insight into the psyche of young adults for the sake of everyone else.

3. An investigation of the specific issues surrounding young voter apathy and low voter
registration among young, potential voters.

4. Random musings into politics.

For you politicos and people who are interested in how young people think, I encourage you to use me as a lab rat. Ask me questions to test my response. See how us young voters think!

For young voters, I hope that I will help provide you with vision beyond the nonsense spun by the pundits and politicians by keeping myself extraordinarily informed on present issues. Obviously, at the ripe old age of 18, I do not claim to have any expertise beyond what I will state in my autobiography (next post), so take my opinion with a grain of salt, check all my sources and facts before making up your mind.

And thus, I begin…

1 Comments:

Blogger progressyouth said...

blah blah blah, leaving comment for the backlink.

P.S. Ha Scammers! I just enabled word varification, forecasting viewership down 200%.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home