...as in the imperative (i.e. you, youth, progress). This blog is updated by politically active young people. Issues that will be discussed are those which concern young voters and are of concern to young voters.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Personal Milestone: 1st Recommended Diary, & Quick Notes

1. I am happy to report a personal milestone for me: A crosspost of mine, entitled "Wooing Young Voters on Social Issues," has become a "Recommended Diary" by Maryscott O'Connor, the founder of My Left Wing, and the MLW Community. You like me! You really like me! URL: http://www.myleftwing.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=10722

2. Remember how Tom Davis (R-VA, District next to mine) got caught in bed with the oil companies? Now he's caught again, this time in bed with his wife! (errrrrrrrrr) Washington Post: "Wife, Friend Tie Congressman to Consulting Firm." Kinky?

3. Webb is woefully behind Felix Jr. in fundraising. Please donate HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home